Sunday, April 5, 2009

Been A very Quit Week

It has been a very quit week here. That is good. My wife has had a cold, she is getting better. Johnna is responding well to physical therapy, so she is doing a lot better. Hopefully they will be able to get her blood thinner levels regulated soon. Isaiah continues to improve daily. It sounds like he might be off all his breathing aids soon. He is gaining weight now (he gets that from me).My knee was injured a little more than I thought at the race last weekend, but it is getting stronger everyday.
I rode my bike Thursday. It hurt. Tried to run a little Sat. It hurt. Me and Mike, a guy from church rode today. The knee felt pretty good. I wish I could say the same about Mike. We still had about 5 miles to go when we rode near my house. I ended up giving Mike and his bike a ride home in my truck.
Man what a beautiful day to ride. We saw 8 other people out riding today.

No comments:

Post a Comment