Sunday, July 18, 2010

Man Have I Been Busy

It has been longer since I last posted than I would like, but I have been VERY busy. It has been hard to get my runs in. I had a couple of good days this weekend. 8 on the road on Saturday and 16 on Glade Creek Trails on Sunday. I was hurting pretty bad after yesterday (I am having some problems with my left foot and ankle now), but I wanted to get 16 and I did. It wasn't pretty and it wasn't fast, but I had a good time.










The old swimming hole looks completely different since the spring flood.



The National Parks idea of trail maintenance.





More maintenance.


When I got near the end of the trail, I was wondering why the parking lot was empty?

I am sure the person that lost this thought they were having a bad day, but it could have been MUCH worse.


In stead of just a small piece of his Jeep landing here, it could have been the whole Jeep with people included. I 64 bridge over Glade Creek.

This is a test. What kind of track is this?
If you said bear. You win a prise....now for the bonus...how big is the bear?

No comments:

Post a Comment