Monday, October 25, 2010

On My Way

Training for Hellgate is going well. I am mixing my workouts well, I think. With cross training, speed work and long runs.
I ran the Ace Half Marathon Trail Race on Saturday. I had a great race, 13 minutes faster than last year and then I was able to get a 20 mile run in on Sunday at Glade Creek. God really smiled on me yesterday. I was pretty sore after Saturday. I didn't really know if I could run Sunday or not. I almost went back home, glad I didn't, because I had a wonderful afternoon on the trail.
I started a race report for Grindstone, but have not had time to complete it. I guess I will finish it someday.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your Hellgate training is going well. We will need all we can get. I have a love/hate relationship with that race, but I just keep going back!

    ReplyDelete