Sunday, May 10, 2009

Glade Creek




Last year after a lot of rain I went to Glade Creek to run and it was sooooo beautiful. With the water so high, water running out of all the hollers. I wished that I had a camera with me last year. Well as most everybody knows, we have had a lot of rain in the last couple of weeks, so I couldn't wait to get to the creek yesterday. I went to Wal-mart and bought a trail camera. I got a Canon Power Shot.


I got to Glade Creek at about 6:00 pm. I started up the creek. I took 3 pics in the 1st 1/4 mile or so. There are some really pretty falls just a little past that, so I stopped to get some video of that. I had taken about 25 seconds of video when the display on the camera said it was out of memory. Well crap. I should have bought a memory card. I carried the dead weight of the camera for the next couple of hours. When I got back to civilization I went back to Wal-mart and got a 4 gb card. Good deal too, $12. Here are the pics. I will add the video later. Oh yeah. I am going back today. Expect more pics this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment