Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It Has Been A While

Sorry that it has been so long since the last entry. I ended up taking 11 days off from running. I was very busy with my RV repair business. I decided to finish the remodel project that I started this past winter. I got a new computer, so I have had the hassle of getting all my old files off the old one, on the new one. Gosh it has been insane around here.
The running is going pretty well. I am completely committed to heart rate training. About 90 -95 percent of my total mileage is done at 70-75 percent of max heart rate. That has been a major adjustment. The slower pace has completely messed up my stride. I am having to learn to run smoothly at a slower pace. It sounds easy, but it ain't. Not for me anyway.
There are 2 training runs this weekend on the Grindstone course. 30 miles on Sat. 20 on Sun. I want to go, but I don't know if it is going to work out. We are running a little low on cash and I might have to work anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment